Saturday, September 30, 2017

Portable water storage - best pet food bin

I was in the market for a dog food container. For this container, one of the main requirements was that it should meet human food grade standards, such as BPA free if the material was plastic, lead free if painted.

Bought a tin with a lid that was specially made for pet food. However, on the second day, ants occupied the tin. So I had to return it. Not quite sure what to buy for dog biscuits, then an idea suddenly popped up, why did I need to focus on pet products? Why not try to find something that was not specially designed for pets, but fitted the purpose?

After a bit search on the hardware shop website, I found one product that was perfect portable water storage with wide mouth: airtight and safe. I ended buying a water storage drum for dog biscuits and it worked well.

Think the problem from another dimension and it may find a better solution.




No comments:

Post a Comment