Friday, November 22, 2013

Dell QuickSet error

I haven’t used the Dell configuration key for a while. Today I accidentally touched it, and an error popped up:

Error found! Submit this issue to QuickSet owner!

Error

Based on this post, this issue is caused by Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software for Bluetooth® technology with version above 3. So I uninstalled the Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software for Bluetooth® technology 3.0.1304, and installed version 2.6.1212 back (which can be downloaded here http://www.intel.com/support/wireless/wtech/proset-ws/sb/CS-034060.htm). It is all good now. 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks mate, your solution solve my problem with the QuickSet error on my Windows 8.1 Dell Inspiron 7520 SE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot, exactly as you say. Uninstall and go back to 2.6.1212
    Error now gone and QuickSet working properly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Worked for me thanks!!

    ReplyDelete