Friday, March 27, 2009

The procedure entry point clould not be located in the dynamic link library mcr.dll

Recently I studied the MATLAB compiler following the "MATLAB C/C++ Book", a problem is encountered when did the testing of project setting.

The error message is
The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library mcr.dll.



The first idea came out in my mind was that I might use the wrong version of MATLAB. In the book, it is 2006b, but I have 2007b instead. However, I denied it later after checking the MATLAB website for compiler compatibility. The newer version 4.7 should be working well just as the version 4.5.

Thus I thought two versions of MATLAB installed would be the cause? I have both 2006a and 2007b. And it is the problem!

In the system variables configuration, 2006a path was in front of 2007b, that is, 2006a path had a higher priority. Move 2007b path in front and restart the computer, the problem is solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment