and the value is set to .
Why the Alarms setting does not work on the Google calendar? This problem occurs because you have NOT set a reminder in Google calendar settings through web interface, and it is inherited to your local computer. To solve the problem, follow the steps below.
- Log in to Google Calendar web interface (https://www.google.com/calendar);
- Go to Settings -->Calendars and find out the calendars you would like to add a default reminder.
- On the right side of the calendar name, click on Edit notifications.
- In the Event notifications, add a pop-up notification.
- Quit Thunderbird and restart it.